Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So Far So Good

Tonight we had our 5th soccer game and I am proud to say that we are still undefeated (5-0). Technically, we don't keep score, but everyone knows that everyone is keeping score in their heads. We don't make a big deal out of it, but I would say that most of the dads, not only on our team, but on the other teams too, are keeping score. They know whether their team won or lost. I think it's just in our competitive nature. I would say that the kids have no idea whether we win or lose. I really do think that every kid on our team is really just having a lot of fun! I really can't take all the credit either. There is another dad that has been helping a lot, especially while I was out with my knee surgery for a couple of weeks and even since the surgery. He has been a big help!

Anyways, here are some pics of T & R playing soccer. We are, obviously, the team in gold.

This is Tyler last Fall.

This is Tyler this Spring throwing the ball in.

This is Ryan. Doesn't he look cute in his uniform!

No comments: