Monday, March 31, 2008

Kudos to Tyler - No FISH

I know, 2 post in one day? What am I thinking? Just a real quick note, though. I have to give kudos to Tyler. He is in K5 and his teacher "pulls a fish" out of the fish bowl every time she has to get onto one of the kids. Each kid starts out with 3 fish each day. Anyway, Tyler "has gone fishing" many times since the beginning of school in August. It seemed like he was getting at least 1 or two fish pulled almost everyday. Most of them just for talking (one for fighting - I'll tell you about that another day - he actually made me proud). He had so many fish pulled that back in the Fall we requested to have a parent/teacher meeting. We met with his teacher and the VP and the VP said she didn't see it as that big of a deal and we should not make a big deal out of it. I liked the VP. His teacher, not so much. So, we decided to back off of him and not make it a big deal when he had fish pulled for the day. December, January and February were much better than the first half of school. Now, I am happy, no, I am proud to say that Tyler did not have a single fish pulled for the month of March! I knew he could do it! It cost us several Star Wars toys and games, but it worked! Love you Tyler!!!!!!!

No comments: