Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bloggin' Ain't Easy

Shortly after my last blog, I had really decided not to blog anymore. I didn't feel like I really had anything to offer and I still feel that way, but nonetheless, here I am again and will try to give this one more shot! It's not that I don't enjoy blogging because I think that I really do. It's trying to find the time to blog. So, here's my second wind! I know that there has got to be at least a few people out there who check my blog and are interested in what's going on my life and for whatever reason, my brain. Some people read my blog simply to stay in touch and I appreciate that. To be honest with you, I have no idea who reads this blog. I know that my wife, Megan, and my friend Jessica read it from time to time, but other than that, I just don't know. If you do read it, please feel free to leave a reply every now and then.

Tell me that I'm right or tell me that I'm wrong!
Tell me that I made you laugh or I made you cry!
Tell me that you sympathize with me or tell me that I should get over it!
Tell me that I'm a dork or tell me that I'm the man!
Tell me something!

That will at least let me know that someone is reading it and that I should continue blogging.

To be honest with you, I think that we all blog everyday in our thought life. I know that I am always thinking about what is going on in my life and how certain events relate to me and my family. I am always trying to figure out what God is trying to teach me through different circumstances and how I am suppose to be living out loud for Him. The task at hand is taking those thoughts and putting them here, not necessarily for my thoughts to be exposed to everyone because some thoughts are meant to be private, but to help me learn from what's going on in my life and to share those special moments in life with family and friends.

Bloggin' ain't easy, but here I go again!

3 comments:

drsmom said...

Well, I have been waiting for a new entry on here and am sure glad to see that you finally felt convicted to try it again. I'll continue checking in the hopes that you don't "throw in the towel"! It's at least one way I can keep up some on what's going on with you and that wonderful family of yours! Thanks for sharing...Pam T.
PS I'll be looking for ya Sunday morning.

Chris said...

PT, I had no clue you were reading it! Good to know! See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

"To be honest with you, I think that we all blog everyday in our thought life."

That's the way I see it as well. We make little mental blog entries that come back to us years later and make us smile or make us cringe.

Usually cringe. ;)