Friday, March 28, 2008

2 New Features

I'm sure you've noticed that I've added a countdown widget to this blog. Due to the overwhelming excitement that I have about going on my 6th cruise this summer, I thought I would share it with you!

I've also added my very first playlist to the right. Feel free to click on the PLAY button and listen to some music while you read. Right now, there are about 46 songs on the playlist, so if you just want to hang out and listen to music, that's fine, too! If you don't like the song that's playing, just press the forward button (>>) and it'll go to the next song; however, sometimes it will just make you listen to whatever is playing. Enjoy!

Also, we had a great time at Miyabi's last night. However, Ryan talked non-stop the entire time! The chef just kept shaking his head in disbelief at how much Ryan was talking.

What's he doing?
What's wrong with that chicken?
Why isn't it cooked yet?
What's that brown stuff (soy sauce)?
Where's my soup?
Where's my salad?
What's that green stuff (brocolli)? I don't want any trees!
Why did he make that rice look like Sponge Bob?
Why is he cutting Sponge Bog into squares?
On and on and on and on and on and on .....................

Lots of questions from a very inquisitive little boy! Nonetheless, we did have fun and both the boys were very brave when the chef lit the grill on fire.

2 comments:

Terry Johnson said...

That is pretty good - I know big boys (who are 34), that always back up when they light the fire.

I love Miyabi's - that has to be the top restaurant in the upstate!!

Mommy Jess said...

Wow-look at you go on the blog! This makes it so much easier for me to make cracks at you for the whole world to read.......Love the playlist. Love the countdown!!