Tuesday, October 7, 2008

C

C - My youngest son is having a difficult time with pronouncing this letter. He actually makes it sound like the letter "T". So for instance, instead of saying "car", he says "tar". Instead of saying "camera", he says "tamera". Instead of saying "can", he says "tan". We have been working on his pronunciation of this letter for a couple of weeks now. Occasionally, he will get it right and get so excited. Then, we he goes to say it again, out comes the "T" sound and he gets mad and frustrated. For now, it is one of those cute things that kids do.

Caedmon's Call - One of my favorite Christian bands. I haven't listened to them in a while, but when I do they sure do help me with my walk.

Candles - I know, why would a guy blog about candles? Well, I just like the smell of them!

Caribbean Cruises - What's not to like about this? Hot sun. Cool breeze. Crystal clear-blue water. Reggae music. Endless food.

Christ - But God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8) How cool is that?

Christmas - 86 more days! Tyler and Ryan are already composing their Christmas list.

Christmas Vacation - One of those movies I can watch over and over (and over and over) even when it's not Christmas time. In fact, it was just on the other night!

Church - It has been a long journey, but we think we might have found a new church home! Pray for us as we discern God's will for us in this matter! We have been very patient!

Clemson - Here's hoping that Clemson can defeat Wake Forest this Thursday night (for my wife's sake). If they don't win, I fear for Tommy Bowden's job.

Crimson Tide - I wasn't going to blog about this for fear that I might jinx them, but Alabama is ranked #2. This is their highest ranking since 1993. Hopefully, we can keep this up! We have a bye this Saturday then we play Ole Miss. After that, we play @ Tennessee. You hear that PH? Tell KH that the Tide is coming! Roll Tide!

No comments: