Friday, August 15, 2008

B

Bahamas – I love the Bahamas! The beaches, the sun, the clear blue water .... ahhh!

Barack Obama – This man scares me!

Barlow Girls – An all girl Christian band that rocks!

Basketball – My favorite sport to play.

Beach – A bad day on the beach is better than a good day in the office!

Bear Bryant – The Man, The Myth, The Legend
www.espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Bryant_Bear.html

Belbow – When Tyler was a few years younger, this is how he use to say “elbow”.

Bible – What a book! Salvation lies within!

Big Brother – I’m a sucker for this reality TV show! Don’t be surprised if you see me on there one day!

Big Wheels – Does anyone else remember The Big Green Machine Big Wheel? That thing rocked!

Billy Joel – Listening to him reminds me so much of high school!

Blood Diamond – One of my favorite movies! Here is a little bit of information about blood diamonds:

Diamonds are symbols of wealth, elegance and love around the world. But in several African nations, they have been a means to power, a reason to terrorize millions of innocent civilians, and may have even helped finance some of the world's most brutal terrorists. Because they are portable, easily concealed, and untraceable, diamonds lend themselves to smuggling and corruption. In several underdeveloped African nations, warlords have used diamonds to help finance wars, while the rest of the world has turned a blind eye. Rebel armies have forced tens of thousands of people to mine diamonds in brutal, dangerous conditions under the threat of death, their pay as paltry as a cup of rice per day. In Sierra Leone, rebels chopped off people's hands, arms, feet, lips, and ears indiscriminately for years during a civil war financed in part by the trade of illicit diamonds.

Blue – My favorite color!

Bob Marley – His music just goes hand in hand with enjoying cruising!

Braveheart – Another one of my favorite movies! FREEDOM!

Burgers – I could eat a burger everyday! Favorite places to get burgers: Five Guys, Bubba Annies, Fuddruckers and my own grill!

2 comments:

Terry Johnson said...

I'd like to add three -

(1) Backyard Burger - how many lunches did we have there :)

(2) Baseliner - this is my favorite tennis style

(3) Bobby Cox - perhaps the greatest manager of all-time. If he had the Yankees payroll, he'd probably have 20 world series rings!!

Mommy Jess said...

(1)Beat their hineys- What Clemson is going to do to Alabama. ;0)