Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog Remodel

So, I decided to remodel my blog! I think it looks much better if I do say so myself. I may make some minor changes, but change is good, right?

Not much to post right now. Tyler successfully turned 6 on July 4th and we had a pretty good 3 day weekend. I spent most of the 4th putting together Tyler and Ryan's new basketball goal that "Tyler" got for his birthday. Friday night we went down to the neighborhood pool and watched some fireworks. Saturday we had some friends over for a cookout and our kids played while we talked. It was great to get together with them! Sunday we tried a new church. The music and preaching were great, as well as the kids program, but it was just a HUGE church. Sunday afternoon we went and looked at new cars and came home with a brand new '09 Camry XLE. Very sharp car! It has all the bells and whistles! Last night we went to a birthday party at Pump It Up! Tyler and Ryan have a baseball game on Thursday and we are all going to the lake on Friday for the weekend! I won't be able to ski or anything because of my knee, but it will just be nice to be at the lake!

So, now that I've remodeled my blog, I guess it's time to get back to remodeling the house. Yeah, right!

ROLL TIDE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about adding Judy and D's Son?

Mommy Jess said...

The blog looks ok.... if you like that sort of thing. ;)