Friday, February 22, 2008

Too Busy, Too Tired

My wife instructed me that I have not updated my blog in quite a while. It's true! It's been 10 days! However, I have been way too busy to update it lately and if I haven't been too busy, I've just been way too tired!

I have been working on updating our bathrooms, mainly our 1/2 bath downstairs. I am hoping to have that completed by this weekend. As soon as I get it done I will post before and after pictures so everyone can see what I've done. I know it's only a 1/2 bath and why in the world would it take me so long to update a 1/2 bath right? Remember, I have a 3 yr. old and a 5 yr. old that DEMAND my attention at all times! Also, Megan has been working overtime every night this week so I haven't had much time to get in there and finish it up! I will be extremely happy when it is done and can't wait to share the before and after pictures with you.

And for some reason, I have been extremely tired this week, too. By the time Megan gets home from work and the boys have been bathed and put to bed, all I want to do is sit down, relax and watch a little American Idol (Go Syesha Mercado!), or my favorite, LOST! Which by the way, last night's episode, as all of them are, was very good! The writers for LOST have to be the best writers out there! My wife and I love watching it and then talking about how much more confused we are afterwards. Each week they answer so many questions, but they leave you with just as many unanswered. It really is a great show! If you watch it and want to share thoughts on it, please send me an e-mail. If you don't watch it, you should go to http://www.abc.com/ and watch all the episodes from the beginning and catch up!

So, this weekend I'm going to try and finish the 1/2 bath and move on to the master bath or the boy's bathroom. I'll let you know how it goes! Oh, and by the way, I still have 2 leaky P-Traps!

1 comment:

Mommy Jess said...

Wahhh. I am pretending to cry and play my imaginary violin right now.... Big baby.