Monday, April 14, 2008

Surgery Day is Here!

Tomorrow morning is the day! I have to be at the hospital at 6:45 a.m. and surgery will be at 8:50 a.m. I have had a few surgeries in my day and have never had any problems with anesthesia or recovery. However, I have a different feeling about this one. I don't think anything bad is going to happen. It's such an easy procedure that I'm sure it will be as routine as routine can be. I don't know if it's because I'm a little older or what it is, but I just have this weird feeling about me today. I think it's just that I love my wife and kids so much and hope that if anything freaky does happen that they will be well taken care of. I think Megan's contingency plan if something does happen involves getting in touch with Matthew McConaughey. I hope that she at least grieves a few days for me! Of course, I'm just kidding! She will be stuck with me for quite a while! Anyways, thanks for the prayers and I'll let you know how I'm doing in just a few days!

3 comments:

Mommy Jess said...

Don't worry, Megan and I will take a wonderful cruise with the life insurance money to help her with her grief. And we will- I mean SHE will- maybe meet some gorgeous Carribean men to help her, too. You sound a little too excited about surgery......

Anonymous said...

I hope the surgery went well and I'll pray for quick healing!

Terry Johnson said...

I'm sure it will be routine - much more so than the guy who had a pencil removed from his foot. Who was that guy anyway??

I wish you a speedy recovery!!