Friday, June 13, 2008

Cruise Eve!

OK. The boys are with Mom and Dad and everything is packed! Now were off to bed for just a few short hours so we can wake up early and go pick up our very best friends (a.k.a - the other couple) and head to the airport.

Mom, if you read this, please tell Ryan at bedtime every night - "Goodnight, sweet dreams, and that Daddy and Mommy love him!" and tell Tyler at bedtime that - "We love him so much!". These are things that we say to them every night so be sure to tell them! Most importantly, don't forget to pray with them!

Pam H., if you get to read this while I'm gone, be sure to send me an e-mail and tell me about your cruise (and send me pictures !!!!). I'll be sure to let you know how ours goes and I will send pictures when we get back!

Love to all! Take care! Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to update this thing?-M

Mommy Jess said...

Yeah! What is up with the slackness?