Sunday, January 27, 2008

Long Time No Hear From

So, I was hoping to post again before now, but things have been a little crazy this week. Megan had to have surgery this week (I won't post the details) and has been trying to recover from that. I have been trying to do my best to take care of her and to tend to the boys. I'm not quite sure how I'm doing. I will say that taking care of Megan has been easier than taking care of the boys. They have been in rare form this week. Anyway, Megan is doing really well considering what she went through. Other than having cabin fever, she is in really good spirits!

Also, my parents went away for the weekend to a cabin in Black Mountain to get a little R & R. I was glad to see them get away and finally go somewhere just the two of them without any grandkids. They love to be with their grandkids, but they needed some time alone, too. Well, to make a long story short, I got a call late yesterday afternoon that my mom had fallen down the steps at the cabin and broke her leg. So much for the R & R. So, they came home late last night and I met them at the house and helped to get her inside. I just spoke to my Dad and he said that she did not sleep well from being in pain and from not being able to get comfortable. She will undergo surgery on Wednesday of this week.

So, the two most important women in my life are down and out right now.





If you will, please pray for them both as they are recovering and pray for the men in their lives (me and my Dad) as we try to take care of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They will both continue to be in my prayers!!